Dec 5, 2006

This Little Piggy

I'm not into feet. I swear. I've never gotten a thrill from a shoe or from toe cleavage. I've never drooled at the though of shrimping a lovely tootsie. However, there is something appealing about the experience of getting down on my hands and knees in front of a fine femals and taking her toes into my waiting mouth. More than the toes, it's the humiliation and the fact that this seems to please those that ask for it to no end.

Now I'm casting my mind back and trying to remember the women whose feet I'e had in my mouth. I say "feet" as I tend to take more than a toe into my oral cavity. When possible, I like to take all five toes in. Who was the first person I did this with? Strange to think that there have been so many that I'm having trouble remembering my first... but, then again, I am a slut.

The memorable feet have belonged to Red, to Golden, to Julie, and to Emily. They seemed to respond the most; to find pleasure in the sensation. Two of them showed their response via moans and other audible cues. The other two had reactions in other ways. But they reacted, nevertheless. That completely appeals to my need to please; my need to know that I'm affecting someone, that I can do that. That's the greatest compliment in the world. Love me, hate me, but don't ignore me.

No comments: