Aug 3, 2007

The Spring Formal: A Fantasy

When I showed up at Mr. & Mrs. Del Vecchio's house the night of the Spring Formal, they seemed rather surprised to see me. I had been away at college for the last eight months but fully expected that the Del Vecchios would have known that I'd be by to pick up Vickie, their daughter, for the big dance. She and I had dated all throughout high school and I had promised her long ago that I'd take her to this dance when she was a Senior, despite me graduating a year ahead of her.

Mrs. Del Vecchio disappeared upstairs for a bit while Mr. Del Vecchio regaled me with stories of cleaning his gutters. When Vickie came downstairs, she looked like something out of a storybook. She wore a long, yellow dress. Her hair was up with ringlets playing at the side of her beautiful face. She wore opera gloves with a corsage on her wrist. This gave me pause as I looked at the corsage I was holding in my hands for her.

Something seemed different about Vickie. When I left her in the Fall, she still seemed like an innocent. This new Vickie had a harder edge about her. I could tell by the steely look in her eyes and the set of her jaw. She noticed the corsage and rolled her eyes ever-so-slightly before saying, "Looks like my ride is here. I was wondering if you'd show up. Otherwise, I'd be driving myself to the dance."

Mrs. and Mr. Del Vecchio exchanged some awkward pleasantries with me before Vickie grabbed her wrap and started to leave. The Del Vecchios started for their camera but Vickie told them that she wasn't in the mood for pictures. "Though, I will take your camera," she said, liberating it from her mother.

Vickie stood by the door of my car, waiting for me to open the door for her, apparently. I did so, though she gave me a reproachful glare as if I hadn't done it fast enough.

She remained rather quiet despite my attempts at conversation and she outright refused to give me a hello kiss. It took a while before she was ready to talk.

"I wondered if you'd have the guts to show up," she said. "I don't know if you're crazy or stupid or both."

I had no idea what she was talking about. It was as if she had had a conversation with me sometime in the past that I couldn't recall. She seemed like she was in such a bad mood, though, I didn't want to set her off. I assumed that she had to be PMSing and knew that I was in for a long night.


Coming back to my old high school definitely felt strange. I was so beyond this place. Yet, there I was with my old high school sweetheart and all of the other kids who were one year younger than me. But, there was someone else there that stood out like a sore thumb.

Standing up as we came in, he stood a little over six-feet tall and had the face of a man, not a boy. Something in the way he held himself betrayed that he was uncomfortable wearing a suit. He was smiling broadly when we walked in and I looked behind me to see if he was looking at someone back there. Rather, he held open his arms and Vickie ran to him, greeting him with a big hug and an open-mouthed kiss that took me aback.

I was stopped, dead in my tracks. I felt a hand on my elbow. It was Deana, Vickie's best friend and coworker. I had always shared a mutual dislike with her. She lead me over to Vickie and her, uh, friend. I was hoping for Deana to introduce this man as her own boyfriend.

"Mike," Deanna said, her voice dripping with disdain, "this is Anthony."

The big man offered me his hand and shook it firmly. He pulled me close to him during the handshake and said quietly, "I've heard a lot about you. I'm glad you showed up."

Perplexed, Anthony took a seat with Vickie to one side and Deana to the other. The three of them were thick as thieves. I sat across from them at our little table and wondered what the hell was going on.

Anthony reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a flask which he used to freshen the girls' drinks, along with his own. He tipped it toward me, to offer me whatever it was, but I declined. I had never seen Vickie or Deanna ever drink before; they had both been ardent members of S.A.D. (Students Against Drinking) when last I saw them. Now they were guzzling their spiked soft drinks and going back to Anthony for more.

Vickie was a little tipsy when she and Anthony left for the dance floor. It was so loud in the hall that I couldn't hear anything that they said and now I strained to hear Deanna as she yelled across the table to me.

I only managed to hear snatches of what she said. I tried hard to catch everything but only came away with, "both of us," "more than enough," "a month after you left," "finally satisfied," and what sounded like, "truckload." She leaned back after her tirade with a self-satisfied grin on her face. She looked like a lioness who had been batting around her food and now was enjoying the damage she had inflicted.

I felt absolutely helpless as I sat and watched Vickie and Anthony out on the dance floor. She was grinding against him and he was grinding right back in a lurid display. Even though she was dancing with another man, my feelings of lust overcame my sense of jealousy. Vickie had never been overly sexual with me. She was raised Catholic and always hesitant to go further than "first base" with me. I wheedled and whined enough to get a few hand jobs from her and even rubbed my finger along her vagina (only on the outside) once. The thing she loved to do, now that I thought about it, was grind up against me. She would give herself fabric burn from her jeans as she rubbed herself to orgasm against my leg in my parents' basement.

I watched now as she ground her pelvis against Anthony and knew that she had gone much farther with him. There wasn't a doubt. And, from what Deanna had said, it sounded like Anthony had gone as far with her as well. Deanna had once had a crush on me but I wasn't able to reciprocate since I couldn't stand her. Ever since then she had played the vicious flirt with me, always being inappropriate around anyone I was going out with. She had gotten her claws into Vickie shortly before I left for college and it looked like this new relationship with Anthony was her doing.

I don't know why I didn't just storm out of there. This was humiliating beyond measure. Yet, I was riveted. I don't know if it was some kind of masochistic drive that kept me there but I needed to see what would happen and felt, somewhere, that this was all justified. I had left Vickie and Deana seemed to swoop in while I was away and turned her into... this.

When Anthony and Vickie returned to the table, they were both visibly winded and aroused. The lump in Anthony's trousers was almost as big as the lump in my throat that I tried hard to swallow. "Let's go," Anthony said and the four of us left the hall. Vickie led us straight to my car.

"You drive," Anthony told me. He and Vickie got into the back seat while Deanna sat next to me. Deanna started giving me directions. In my rear view mirror I watched as Anthony and Vickie started making out. Her hand went to the front of his trousers immediately and she began rubbing him through the material of his pants the way she used to do to me only months before.

What happened next had never happened between us. Vickie fished Anthony's cock out of his pants, her hands still in her elbow-length gloves, before she hunched over to take it into her mouth. Deanna looked from that scene to my face before telling me that I should keep my eyes on the road at least half of the time. "Plus, there'll be plenty of time to watch Vickie sucking on Anthony later."

Without quite knowing where I was going (but somehow listening to where Deanna told me to turn), the four of us ended up at the luxurious Hilton Hotel near the convention center a few cities over. Anthony already had a room reserved, though I was the one who ended up putting it on my credit card as we checked in. While I waited for the clerk to process my paperwork, Deanna, Vickie, and Anthony stood nearby; his beefy arms around the pair of them as they whispered and laughed together. Vickie's hair, still piled high on her head, had begun to come unraveled a bit, thanks to Anthony holding her mouth down over his cock in my backseat.

The threesome stayed as thick as thieves as we took the interminable elevator ride up to our suite. As soon as we entered, Anthony produced his flask again and filled two of the glasses atop the mini-bar for Deanna and Vickie. He dry swallowed a blue pill while the two gulped their drinks like the unsophisticated teens they were before Anthony told them, "All right girls, it's show time."

Without further provocation, they both fell to their knees, their formal dresses billowing out around them. Deanna and Vickie began kissing passionately in a flurry of hair, hands, and tongues. Soon their dresses were off of them and they were pressing their bare breasts together. Anthony was obviously enjoying the show as he reached into his pants and unleashed his aroused member. He began stroking himself with one hand, his flask in the other, as Vickie and Deanna topped onto their sides in a heap of Sybaritic passion.

I couldn't help but get turned on, too, as I saw Deanna putting her hand under Vickie's skirt and hearing my "date" squeal with delight.

"Oh, man. I've got to put my dick in one of you," Anthony moaned as he stroked himself. "Get Vicki ready to fuck," he told Deanna. Then he added, "Get him to help."

Deanna lead Vicki to the room's king-size bed and stripped her completely. I couldn't think of a time before this that I had ever seen Vickie undressed all the way. She laid the tipsy Vickie onto the bed and helped Vickie hold her legs up high over her head. Addressing me, Deanna said, "Get over here and lick this whole for Anthony's pole."

A chance to lick Vickie's pussy--no matter what the circumstances--was something I had always wanted. I kneeled between Vickie's legs, Deanna next to me, and leaned over to taste Vickie's pussy.

"No!" Deanna yelled and pushed my head away from Vickie. "You're not to touch there! Vickie is a virgin and no one is to touch her there. You never got that, did you? You were always trying to get in there and that will never happen. That's sacred. You need to lick here," she said, indicating the pink rosebud of Vickie's anus. "This is the only place we enter her."

I was hesitant to put my tongue anywhere near that spot and this showed as I slowly moved my head back down near to Vickie's sex. As I stuck out the tip of my tongue, Deanna grabbed the back of my head and pushed me into Vickie's tight anus. Vickie squealed again, and I realized that this was where Deanna had been playing a few minutes before.

"That's it," Deanna hissed in my ear. "Lick her good. This is the first time you've ever made her feel good. And do you know why you're licking there? You're getting her nice and ready for Anthony's dick. He's got a real man's dick, not that little excuse that you have between your legs. Vickie told me all about it. She told me about all the times you tried to finger her and when you tried to get her to 'kiss your penis,'" she guffawed. The hard-on in my pants was quickly shrinking, horrified by the idea of Vickie sharing any and all intimate details of our past with Deanna.

I continued to lick and lick. I could feel Vickie's anus grasping at my tongue as she wriggled and cooed on the bed. I then felt Anthony's presence on my other side and could see the shadow of his hand stroking his dick. I'd never been so close to another man's penis and knowing that he would be putting it where I was licking... and in my "girlfriend"... was freaking me out. What disturbed me even more was the feel of Deanna's hand loosening my belt and lowering my trousers.

"You need to get him away from there," Anthony moaned. "Now!"

Deanna pulled me away in time for Anthony to push his cock into Vickie's wet anus. She gasped and he grunted as he began pumping her tender tush full of him. I watched in fascination and horror as Anthony did what I only had done in my wildest masturbatory fantasies. Vickie mewled like a cat in heat, her painted nails clawing at his back as he thrusted in and out of her.

Deanna held me tightly and from her breathing I could tell she was excited about what she was seeing. She reached down behind me and I felt a finger invade me. I tried to pull away but she wrapped her other arm around my neck and hissed, "Stay still!" She was choking me slightly as she pushed a finger inside of me. It hurt and I felt incredibly awkward with her doing this to me. She began pushing her finger in and out of me in time with Anthony's thrusts into Vickie. I couldn't believe, however, that I felt my penis getting hard again despite my horror and this whole scene.

As Anthony got closer to climax, Deanna seemed to insert another finger, and another, until it felt like I was about to be torn apart below. As she did this, Deanna whispered into my ear, "Yes... yes... look at how he fucks her. I love watching him take her. The only thing I like more is when he fucks me, too. When he goes back and forth between us, seeing how long he can go before he cums. And whenever I get his cum, Vickie cleans me out. Your 'girlfriend' has a talented tongue. Oh, here it is!"

As if on cue, Anthony's body tensed and he emitted a low howl as his whole body began to shake. "Oh, shit!" he screamed as he emptied his load into Vickie. I felt Deanna's fingers tense in time with Anthony, as if channeling his orgasm into me.

Anthony withdrew his cock from Vickie's bum and took a seat in a nearby chair. He was breathing heavily and simply nodded at Deanna. "Now it's time to earn your keep," she said to me. She pulled her fingers out of my bottom and, oddly, I almost wanted them back in me. "Your job is to clean Vickie up," she said as she pushed against my back. I fell to my hands (already on my knees) and crawled the remaining few inches to the bed where I kneeled and put my mouth near her now stretched-out anus. Anthony's cum was spread across the entrance and slowly dripped down the tender slope of Vickie's ass.

As I steeled myself before beginning my work, I watched Deanna crawl between Anthony's legs and clean off his spunk-covered, still-hard cock with her tongue. His head lolled back as she licked from cock-head to balls and back again.

I could smell the strong scent of Anthony's spunk before my nose even got close to Vickie's asshole. It smelled like anchovies -- like sea salt and something else. It tasted worse. I tried to suck in the spunk without tasting it but that was difficult. I slurped it into my mouth and swallowed as quickly as I could. The closer I got to Vickie's asshole the warmer the spunk and the less-disgusting it was. I finally locked my lips over Vickie's anus and began to suck. I couldn't believe how much spunk Anthony had put into her. The harder I sucked, the more Vickie began to moan. Giving her pleasure was a unique side-benefit of this obscene task.

Vickie's moans were suddenly muffled. Looking up, I watched Deanna continue to settle her vagina over Vickie's mouth. Deanna caught me watching and yelled, "Get back to work!"

I went back to sucking and licking Vickie's ass clean as Deanna rode my 'girlfriend's' face. I thought back to how Vickie had been grossed out by the girl-on-girl scenes of Tony Scott's THE HUNGER; and now she was bringing Deanna to a screaming orgasm. It didn't take long for Deanna to climax, her body shuddering as Vickie got her off.

I felt a hand on the back of my head as Anthony pulled me away from Vickie and said, "Let's see how you did." He pushed a thick finger inside of her and examined it after he pulled it out. "Looks clean. Good job." He patted my head like a dog before he moved up onto the bed to lay with Deanna and Vickie (who finally lowered her legs).

The tang of Anthony's cum still filled my mouth. I sat on the floor as the three of them relaxed. Anthony off-handedly tweaked Vickie's nipples as he asked, "Is this everything you wanted your Spring Formal to be?"

Vickie nodded vigorously. "This was perfect," she said.


I sat patiently as the three of them kissed and cuddled. Eventually, Vickie got up and put her dress back on. Offhandedly, Deanna told me to get ready to leave.

Driving Vickie home, she didn't say anything to me until we were just a few miles from her house. "I'm glad that you agreed to do this."

"Agreed?" I said, my voice cracking. "What do you mean, 'agreed'?!"

Haughtily she countered, "I described everything that you would be required to do in my letter."

I gave her a blank look. "Letter?"

"The one I sent two weeks ago," she chided.

"Vickie, did you send it to my school address?"

She nodded.

"I was in Germany for the last month and came straight from the airport to your place after getting my tux," I reminded her.

She sat, stunned, for several minutes. She looked out the window without saying anything, watching the lights of the houses we passed until we got to her parent's place.

I got out of the car and opened her door for her.

After she got out, she stood in the moonlight, a queer look on her face. She reached up and kissed me, the taste of Deanna still on her lips. "You did a great job," she said. "When you go back to school, read my letter and let me know what you think of my letter. If you agree to my terms, I think that there are a lot of fun things on the horizon... for both of us."

I stood and watched her go inside before I started the long drive back to school. I wondered what door I had just entered and if I would be up to continuing down this path.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Amazing story with a fucked up twist! I love it and read it aloud to My hubby, got both of us horny....now we just need a cuck....lol Husband says "Mad Props"
Mistress Jessica Flowers