Oct 20, 2009

Birthday Boy

Sally welcomed me wearing a see-through mesh top and black leather skirt. She looked every inch the Domina. It was my first time seeing her this way as she had been my submissive for first half of the year. Per the contract we signed at the beginning of our relationship, the tables had now turned. Now it was my turn to serve and her time to command.

In the BDSM subculture, switching often leaves a bad taste in many mouths. Switching is disparaged as being somewhere between "wishy washy" and unable to stand by one's convictions. My own opinion holds that some people can float between the two worlds with ease and, regardless, it's important to know how the other end of the whip feels. One may feel better wielding to it and the other person feels better yielding to it. But Sally and I had agreed to hand off the mantle of our power to the other person.

"Down," she ordered and I fell to my knees obediently. She strolled around me, inspecting me. As she did, I inspected her back, seeing her dusky nipples harden under her top and watching her legs as she circled me. I could hear her suck air through her teeth, finding herself getting used to being in charge. Admittedly, I wasn't the first submissive she had ever topped but I had never kneeled to her before.

"You will address me as 'Mistress Lilith,'" she said.

"Yes, Mistress Lilith," I said, trying it on for size.

"Are you familiar with the story of Lilith, slave?"

"No, Mistress," I admitted.

"The satyr shall cry to his fellow; Lilith also shall be there, and find for herself a place of rest," she intoned, obviously quoting from something. "Lilith was Adam's first wife. Very little is known about her but Christianity took her from the days of the Druids. She is the Goddess of the world just as I am a goddess to you. And you shall worship me as such."

"Yes, Mistress Lilith."

"Then kiss my boot, slave," she said, pointing to her black leather boot.

Obediently, I leaned down, my lips smacking loudly as they reached one boot and then the other.

"Good boy," she said. "Follow me."

She turned on her heel and walked down the long corridor to her bedroom. I crawled behind her, watching her meaty ass sway provocatively beneath her skirt, the barest hint of cheek below the hem. She stopped dead at her bedroom door and turned to look down at me.

"Once we enter into this room, there's no turning back. I intend to push you, to see how far you are willing to go to serve me. Are you sure you want to continue? Are you worthy to serve?"

I knew that what lay beyond the door would be different than anything I had ever experienced. I had taken Sally to places she'd never gone in the months we'd been together. I'd fulfilled fantasies and helped her blaze new trails. I'd pushed her, hard, breaking her down. I'd found her buttons and, not only pushed them, but reprogrammed her. We'd reached her limits and had gone beyond them -- for me, for her. Pain, pleasure, and the unknown were behind the door and I was ready to embrace them all.

"Yes, Mistress."

Without a word she turned back to the door and opened it.

The room looked nothing like I had ever seen it before. Several small lamps, covered with red scarves, bathed the walls in a crimson hue giving the impression that a crime had taken place on the king-sized bed only hours before. A few candles burned on her toy chest, adding their low pulse to the atmosphere.

"Kneel before the altar," she said, pointing to her bed.

I crawled there and waited.

I felt her arms wrap around me, finding the buttons on my shirt and undoing them. Removing my shirt she said, "Kneel up onto the bed."

I rested my torso on the bed and felt her roughly unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants. She was yanking them off within seconds, taking the underwear with them and leaving me bare-assed just as she wanted. I sunk back down to my knees.

"Did I tell you to do that?" she asked sharply.

"No, Mistress Lilith."

"Get back where you were!"

Quickly I crawled back up onto the bed. She walked to the other side and told me to put my arms straight out. As I did she reached beneath the bed to pull out a pair of leather cuffs. The chain between them was bisected by a thick rope that disappeared over the edge of the bed. She secured my wrists in the cuffs and returned behind me. I heard the rattle of chain and felt the same kind of cuffs being buckled around my ankles. I knew that they would have the other end of the rope between them; effectively tying me around of the bed which was bolted to the floor.

"There," she said, satisfied, slapping her hands together. She leaned over me, her mouth close to my ear, her body warm against my bare skin. "Don't think I've forgotten your birthday next week my dear slave. I've chosen today, our first day together, to give you your birthday spanking."

I gasped.

Sally defined the word "pain slut." There was no amount of abuse I could give to her body during a scene that would fail to turn her on. Meanwhile, during my brief tenure as a submissive I'd only been spanked by a Domina that I didn't trust much. I found then that there's a direct corralation between trust and pain for me. The more I trust a person, the more pain I can take. I trusted Sally, yes, but wasn't sure how much. I wasn't entirely sure that she would inflict the Golden Rule upon my bare flesh; giving me the amount of pain she would have wanted to take in my position.

A clear spike of pain wiped these swirling thoughts from my head.

The swat of her hand on my bottom seemed to drown out every other sound in the room, hanging there long after she had hit me. It echoed around the corners and woke me into a state of crystal clarity.

Again, her hand fell, this time striking the other cheek. Immediately I wondered how soon her handprint would rise, angry and red, on my pale skin. I always fancied seeing my handprints on Sally's ass and wondered if she'd relish seeing hers on mine.

"All right, slave, that's how hard I'm going to hit you. You are going to count for me, is that understood?"

My head faced left--the direction from which her voice came. I couldn't see her in the dim light of the room but knew she had a clear view of my face. "Yes, Mistress Lilith."

"Those two were practice. We begin now."

She hit me again. It was the same strength, yes, but the sting felt harsher on my already pained backside. "One," I croaked out.

There was a pause.

"What do you say, slave? I'm giving you a birthday gift; don't you want to show any appreciation?" A warning sharpened her voice.

"Thank you, Mistress!" I said sincerely.

"You're welcome, slave," she said. "Now, let's start again."

The sting came with the loud clap of her bare hand on my bottom. "One! Thank you, Mistress."

"Very good," she said, bringing her hand down again.

"Two. Thank you, Mistress."

She didn't lie. Each blow came with the same strength in her arm...

"Five. Thank you, Mistress."

...but the intensity grew with each new strike...

"Ten. Thank you, Mistress."

...I found myself taking longer, gasping after the hit...

"Fifteen. Thank you, Mistress."

...before I could count and thank her...

"Twenty-two. Thank you, Mistress."

She stopped. She leaned in close.

"I'm going to hit harder for these last five," she told me. I began to whine, afraid that I couldn't handle more intensity.

She stroked my backside. "Don't you want to take these for me?" she asked, a sarcasm shadowing her voice.

I knew what answer she wanted and I wanted to give her the satisfaction. I swallowed down my fear and answered, "Yes, Mistress Lilith."

"Good boy," she said. "What number were we on?"

"Twenty-two, Mistress."

"Are you sure? It wasn't twenty-one?"

Saying "no" to her didn't seem wise. I didn't want to contradict her.

"I believe it was twenty-two, Mistress, but I could be mistaken."

"I think it was twenty-one," she said, testing me.

"Yes, Mistress. It must be twenty-one."

"Good boy. Don't contradict me again."

Her hand came down, far harder than before. My whole body moved, straining against the rope. The pain lit up parts of my brain that I didn't know existed. I squealed and fought hard to catch my breath.

"Twenty-two," I croaked, "Thank you, Mistress."

She spanked me again, hitting the other cheek with the same force. I worked to catch my breath, hissing through my teeth.

"Twenty-three. Th-thank you, Mistress."

"Don't tense up," she advised. "It will only hurt more."

She hit me again. Two strokes one right after another without any chance for me to count or thank her. My head spun.

"Twenty-four... twenty-five.... Thank you, Mistress."

"Just two more to go. Can you take that? Can you take that pain for me?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said. As the words left my mouth I knew that I meant it. I did want to take more for her. I wanted to make her happy, to show that I was hers and would do anything to please her.

"Good boy," she said and walloped me harder than ever before.

I made a low, guttural sound. The room spun before my eyes. I fought hard to catch my breath before finally whimpering, "Twenty... six... Thank you... Mistress."

And nearly immediately the final blow fell. This last one seemed to dislodge something deep inside of me. I felt like there had been a rubber band holding my insides together and this last crack of Mistress Lilith's hand across my backside snapped it. I felt free.

"That was good, slave. But I think you can do better. Will you take another twenty-seven for me?"

The question made my blood run a little cooler. But the answer bubbled up in only seconds, "Yes, Mistress. Yes, please, Mistress."

"Good boy," she said, and turned her soft hand hard again, striking my sore backside.

And so it went... "One. Thank you, Mistress."

...this set of spankings hurt, yes, but something existed beside the pain, running through it, like the graphite in a pencil...

..."pleasure" fit best as the name of that second feeling...

"Fifteen. Thank you, Mistress."

I had never felt the two things exist in the same space before...

"Twenty-seven. Thank you, Mistress.

She topped again, leaning down to ask me sweetly, "Can you take five more?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Oh, you can? How about ten? Can you take ten more for me?"

By this time, I knew that I could. The pain had faded to be in perfect balance with the pleasure.

"Yes, Mistress."

"How about.... How about another twenty-seven?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ask nicely."

"Please, Mistress, will you spank me again?" I asked, still a little amazed that I would ever ask for anything like that.

"Hmmm, I don't know. Why should I?"

"Please, Mistress. I want to take the pain from you. For you, Mistress."

She didn't respond. I went on.

"Please, please Mistress. Please strike me, Mistress. Please spank me. Hard. Harder than before. I will take it for you, Mistress. I want to take it, Mistress. I want to please you, Mistress."

I raised my butt a little, displaying my readiness.

Without a word she began again. Smacking one cheek and then the other, barely giving me time to thank her between blows. The rhythm and the ritual hypnotized me. She didn't stop at twenty-seven. She went on. I kept counting. Had anyone else struck me like that in my previous years of submitting I would have instantly used my safe word. But not now. She had built me up. She had taken me to a new place. She made me want the pain. I was drunk with it. More and more I counted, amazed that I could take it. Proud that I did.

"Ninety-nine. Thank you, Mistress."

"One hundred. Thank you, Mistress."

She stopped. It was only then that I noticed how hard I had been breathing. I gasped for air like I had been running a marathon. My bottom throbbed. My ears were filled with the rumble of my pumping blood. I could feel my heart racing.

The smell of cocoa butter filled the air. The cold relief of it hit my skin as she gently rubbed a liberal portion into my aching backside.

She shushed me and hummed a little tune ("Conquest" by Patti Page), soothing me. She told me how proud I had made her. This made me feel wonderful. I smiled dreamily. Soon after she undid my bonds and moved me up onto the bed. She gave me water and stroked my head and back. The air began to cool my reddened backside.

We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddled like that. Eventually she gave me a nipple to suckle and sent me farther south after that to orally satisfy her.

My first day with Mistress Lilith. My first day experiencing pain as pleasure. A birthday I'll never forget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading that makes me want to beg Sir to spank me NOW.