Dec 15, 2009

A Daydream

Do you want to know what I’d like?

I come to your hotel room door, knock on the floor. Inside you've got clothes laid out for me.

You excuse yourself and wait in the bathroom while I get dressed.

You come out and find me in stockings, high heels, garters, a nightie, and thong

You tell me how gorgeous I am.

You touch me, lightly.

You ask me to touch you, too.

I do.

I'm excited to feel your cock under my hand.

I reach down and can feel its hardness.

I wonder if you've touched yourself in the bathroom or if you're hard just for me.

You tell me that I'm making you feel good.

I say, "I'm glad." I barely can whisper it out.

You ask if I want to see your cock and I nod.

You take down your pants and sit back on the bed, your cock rising above you.

You ask me to touch it.

I do.

I stroke you.

Feel how hard you are.

I get down on my knees at the side of the bed.

I'm touching you like I'm seeing a cock for the first time.

play with you.

stroke you.

You ask if I want to taste you.

I nod.

I lean over your cock and lick you.

Kiss you.

Rub my nose on your balls.

I like how clean you smell.

I like how hard your cock is.

How fuzzy your balls are.

I love the feel of the veins of your cock against my tongue.

I put my mouth over the head of your cock.

I lick and suck you gently.

I like to hear you moan.

I suck more of you into my mouth.

Deeper. Deeper.

I want to see how much of you I can take.

I push deeper. Deeper.

I begin bobbing my head up and down.

I put my hand at the base of your cock.

I can feel its girth.

I can feel you pulsing beneath my fingers and under my tongue.

I'm sucking you now. Sucking your cock. Wanting to make you feel good.

Moving my head up and down faster. Hoping that I'm making you feel right.

I'm going to suck you until you come deep in my mouth.

Until you moan out loud and give me your orgasm.

That's what I'd like.

No comments: