Jan 19, 2010

Bedtime Story

Image courtesy of Teresa Bowers

Mommy Pam emphasizes our slight age difference by dressing in furs with jewelry dripping off her. She's only an inch taller than I am in her stocking feet but increases this difference with dangerously high heels. Her hair done up and make-up impeccable, Mommy Pam defines sophistication. Meanwhile, I'm in t-shirt and jeans, portraying the dutiful, if not bratty, son out for a shopping trip.

We shop for the afternoon at the high-end mall. She takes me from store to store. I stand outside the dressing rooms, holding her purse. She models outfits that make my mouth water (and my penis hard). When we took a break for lunch Mommy makes to order for me, and wipes my face with her napkin when I leave a little ketchup on my chin.

We go to Victoria's Secret where Mommy Pam teases me, holding up lingerie to herself. I picture how her voluptuous body would look wearing the tantalizing tidbits. She surprises me when she holds one of the teddies up to me instead.

"Hmmm, this may be a little snug. We'll have to go with the next size up," she says, holding up another one. I feel my cheeks go hot with a blush. I try to nonchalantly look around the store to see if anyone can see us. My eyes lock onto those of a sales clerk who muffles a giggle with the back of her hand. I smile nervously, trying to pass it off as Mommy Pam just being a jokester. That doesn't fly, especially when Mommy Pam turns to the girl and shouts across the store, "Where can we try these on?"

Not wanting to miss a moment, the girl comes to us and with a "right this way, Ma'am," leads Mommy Pam and I to the dressing rooms where she unlocks a cubicle for us. Her feet remain visible under the door as Mommy Pam tells me to strip. She watches as I remove my boy clothes and slide myself into the teddy. It's pink with white ruffles along the edges. It plunges deep along my chest and Mommy Pam adjusts the cups over my shaved chest, scratching her long red nails over my nipples as she does.

I can't help but moan. I see the salesgirl's feet shuffle under the door. Mommy Pam slides a hand down the front of the teddy to feel the tiny bulge in the crotch.

"Well I just have to buy this for you. You've made a little mess in them," she says, feeling the wet spot where my pre-cum had gone through the thin satin.

She stands back, looking down at me and nodding with approval. "Put your clothes back on," she commands.

When I go to take off the teddy she shakes her head. "Put your boy clothes on over it, baby. I want you to feel it on your skin."

She picks up my underwear and puts them in her purse saying, "You won't need these."

Before I have my shirt completely over my head Mommy Pam opens the door to the dressing room, giving the salesgirl a good look at me.

She follows Mommy Pam to the register where I quickly join them. Mommy Pam reaches under my shirt and pulls the tag off the teddy to hand it to the salesgirl. "This is all for today," she says.

I hand Mommy Pam her purse and she pays. Her hand lingers on the salesgirl's when she passes her a credit card. The two share a moment and the girl begins to blush as she continues to ring Mommy Pam up. Before we go, Mommy Pam gives the girl one of her business cards. Something tells me that I'll be seeing her again.

Victoria's Secret is on the end of the mall farthest from the exit and Mommy Pam's car. The walk proves excruciating as I feel the satin massaging my skin with every step, every movement. I continue to carry Mommy Pam's purse for her and this helps add to the feeling of submission that the lingerie exacerbates. I feel weaker--not necessarily physically but mentally--with every passing second.

By the time we reach Mommy Pam's BMW, I feel drained. I open the door for her before getting in. She drives us back to her house where, when I come in, I know to strip down to my under things. I'm not allowed to be a big boy at Mommy Pam's house.

She tells me to go up to her bedroom and wait. When she joins me she's in a robe. It's tied at the waist and I imagine what her body must look like underneath. She tells me that I've been a good boy for her. "You must be tired, baby boy, after shopping with Mommy all day," she cooed, sitting down on the edge of her bed.

I nod vigorously, not really tired but following Mommy Pam's gist.

"Then get up here, baby boy," she said, patting the bed.

I climb up and go to lay next to her. "No, baby," she says. "Mommy needs a foot rub first. She's been on her feet all day long."

She wiggles her bare toes. I crouch down on the bed, taking her left foot in my hand, feeling the curve of her sole, admiring the red nail polish that matches her fingernails and lipstick. Always so chic!

I caress her foot before putting some force in my fingers to massage deeply.

She picks up a book, Baby, What Do You Want Me To Do. As soon as she puts voice to the words my teddy tents. I love Mommy Pam's voice -- even when she's correcting me -- but when she reads bedtime stories to me, it's rapturous. Her words flow like honey over me, making me feel warm down below my tummy.

She raises up her foot and I begin kissing each of her toes. One after another. I start as I feel her other foot press against the front of the teddy, my penis beneath her sole. This makes me kiss her toes with vigor, taking them into my mouth. I lick her sole, I caress her heel, I run my tongue between her toes and take the biggest one into my mouth, suckling on it.

She tells me a story about a sissy being controlled by a powerful woman. I can relate as I worship Mommy Pam's foot. She stops me and switches feet, allowing me to massage the other foot. I push my thumbs against the ball of her foot as she pushes against my crotch again.

I imagine that my hands can help relieve Mommy Pam of stress, picturing little waves of relaxation moving up her long legs. I follow her legs to her robe and wonder what she has on under it. Perhaps an outfit similar to mine? In all the years I've known Mommy Pam, I've never seen her naked. She's always remained covered.

She places her foot near my mouth again, allowing me to suckle her toes once more. I suck them the way she's taught me to suck on her strap on. At one point I open my mouth and take in all five of her toes, running my tongue as far down her sole as I can. She wiggles her toes as I close my lips around her foot and suck.

When she slides her foot out of my mouth, I feel empty. She pauses her reading briefly to pat the bed next to her. I cuddle up close. I feel so small, placing my head under her arm, resting my head on her shoulder and chest, watching the swell of her breasts as she breaths and continues reading to me.

I shift and I accidentally rub up against her, sending a shudder to my core. I hold my breath a second and rub against her again, the satin of my teddy gently caressing her leg. Her voice never falters. I rub up against her again, the underside of my satin-covered penis sliding across her pale, smooth leg. The pleasure makes my eyes roll back in my head.

She continues reading. The story transplants me into another world while the pleasure from Mommy Pam's leg grounds me in reality. I keep rubbing against her, slowly, gently, like drawing a mezzo piano bow across a violin.

I mold my body tighter to hers. With my left ear I listen to her heartbeat, with my right the story. All the while I'm sawing my erection across her thigh, my arms wrapping around her, pulling myself tighter to her.

I'm humping her leg like a dog.

Suddenly, Mommy Pam stops reading. I freeze.

"Oh, no, please continue," she says without a hint of sarcasm.

She reaches to the lapel of her robe and slides it aside revealing the white brassiere holding her bountiful boobs in place. She lifts the right cup. I stare in wonder at the pale skin, the brown nipple. "Go ahead, baby, you know what to do," she says.

I lock my lips over her nipple and begin humping her leg in earnest. She runs a finger behind my ear as she returns to the story.

Her nipple stiffens as I begin suckling at it. I test to see how hard I can suck it. If I can use teeth or only lips. Mommy Pam reacts a bit to my teeth... in a positive way. My erection stretches out the front of my teddy as far as the fabric will allow.

The action in the book begins to reach a climax and I feel one coming on as well. Mommy Pam begins interjecting little bits of encouragement as my hips move faster and faster. She likens me to the sissy in the story. I suck at her nipple harder.

I find that I'm losing control and know that I'm closing in on an orgasm. Around her nipple I ask, "Mommy, may I cum?"

She pauses before answering, "Well, you were a good boy today, holding Mommy's purse while we shopped. And you do look so pretty in your teddy."

The pressure continues to build. I can't control it now. My cock saws against her leg madly.

"And you gave Mommy such a nice foot rub," she continues. "Yes, my darling baby boy. You may cum for me, but you mustn't cum in your teddy. You may cum on my leg..." I quickly free myself from the constraining material. "...But you will have to clean it up," she says. This extra twist of humiliation pushes me over the edge. I lose control of myself, my penis letting go of my spunk as my body shudders with an intense explosion. All the while Mommy Pam coos, "Good boy, oh, what a good boy he is."

I lay there, my mouth still attached to Mommy Pam's breast as the last few drops of spunk drip onto her soft skin.

Without being told, I slide down her body and lap up the pool that's collected on her thigh. "That's a good boy," she says, "Clean it all up for Mommy."

She finishes the story, stroking my head while I clean her off. When I'm done I wrap my arms around her legs and fall into a sleepy stupor, enjoying that I'm my Mommy's good boy.

2 comments:

Castle Megastore said...

Wow!Just greatness. I fell in love with this bed time story.

B Swish said...

I can imagine your heart beating so fast while you were attempting to do it.haha Job well done, your mom likes it saying "good boy"! For sure, it will level up next time.