Feb 15, 2010

NYC Bound...

Still firming up my plans for NYC and Cinekink. Working on trying to get together with as many friends as I can while I'm in town.

Thursday - Coming into town. Staying over in Hell's Kitchen (51st and 10th). I hope to get in, get settled, and get down to Anthology Film Archives in the evening for some dinner and the "Kinda Kinky?" screening.

Friday - I've got an noon appointment with Mistress Zhao at The Fortress in China Town. First time I've seen a ProDomme in NYC in about ten years. That afternoon I'm checking into a midtown hotel where I hope to see and hang out with a good friend of mine. Not sure what will happen but I'm sure it'll be nice to chat for a while.

Saturday - Up and at 'em with screenings starting at 1PM and going for about twelve hours.

Sunday - I'm working at making an appointment with TS Victoria in the morning or early afternoon before the Cinekink Awards Celebration at 6PM.

Monday - Then it's back to Detroit on Monday.

Between all of this fun I'm determined to write up reviews of the movies I've seen and maybe some of the extra-curricular activities. Regardless, I'm hoping that this trip will recharge my batteries and give me some fodder for tales to come.

No comments: